No video selected.
4625SW IP Telephone Features
- Display - 7 line x 29 character full color backlit display for improved contrast.
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons - Conference, headset, transfer, drop, redial, speaker, hold, mute, volume up and down
- 24 Programmable Feature Buttons - Provided in 2 switchable display pages of 12 matching the 12 physical display buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator - Provides notification of incoming voicemail messages; also used as ringing call alert indicator
- Speakerphone - Two-way hands-free speaker and microphone
- Embedded Applications - Speed Dial List (104) and Call Log (Missed, Incoming, Outgoing). Also includes WAP WML browser.
- Upgradeable Firmware - Downloadable software for future upgrade compatibility
- Expansion - Supports the EU24 DSS expansion module (with additional Avaya 1151 series power supply)
- Desk or Wall Mountable - Includes adjustable desk stand
- Ethernet Ports - Two port full-duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet switch for PC pass through connection. Auto negotiation provided separately for each port, 802.3 Flow Control, phone has priority over PC at all times
- Integrated Headset Socket
- 8 Personalized Ring Patterns
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Codecs - G.711, G.729a/b
- QoS Options - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/q (VLAN)
- IP Address Assignment - Static or dynamic
- SNMP Support
4625SW IP Telephone Requirements and Compatibility
- Avaya Communication Server - TN2302AP and TN799C (not needed on S8300 Media Server with G700 Media gateway)
- IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 1.3 or higher with available IP Station Port
- Power Supply - IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply unit (Avaya 1151 series)